Friday, June 24, 2011

Ming Kee Cha siew/叉烧/Barbecued honey-glazed pork

One my besties, A and I have an annual tradition, we always catch up over Ming Kee char siew rice in Jalan Alor. Every year we will have this sinful and calorie-laden meal and it would be the highlight of the day for me. We always ask for half-lean cha siew (barbecued honey-glazed pork) and slowly savour the sweetness, and let the fat melts in our mouths. We would pause our conversation and let the food transport us to a completely indulgent world. Sometimes we would let out a few moans......really, it is that good.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your post very helpful. I got some important tips from it. Thanks and keep on posting. I expect to read some of your post.

    catering camberwell, catering cheltenham, catering caulfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete