Sunday, December 6, 2009

Letter to my best friend

Dear HN, the thing with us is that there's very little left unsaid, but I will say it again, you are my sister, my best friend, my better half, my rock, my moral compass, my lighthouse...well, u get the idea. You know I will support the decisions you make as I have for so many years so I trust that you will be where you choose to be. The selfish part of me wants us to celebrate many more quarters century of friendship, and grow old like we planned, I know you will try, try for yourself and for all of us. Even though I am not physically by your side now, know that I am holding your hand, like how we did in standard 1. I love you my dearest and bestest friend, always.


3 comments:

  1. A very interesting blog with many interesting items.
    Congratulations! is wonderful. May I wish you a wonderful day! @

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our deepest condolence to the departure of your beloved best friend.

    ReplyDelete