Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hiatus

It's half way through September, and I haven't had time to write one single post, just been busy with too many things & I am busy packing up & moving to a new place.

Anyway, I just want to announce that I am taking a September hiatus from blogging before my friends start flashing me yellow cards (you know who you are). And for those of you who didn't know, these are the people who define who I am today, if you think I am crazy, wait til' you meet them. :D These are the people I grew up with, I wouldn't know where to begin if I have to write about them.


PKS, I love you, you, you, you, all of you! Even though I am far from home, you are always close to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a chance to flash yellow card to the one who know who you are :P

    ReplyDelete