Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cupcakestop.com

Yesterday, my coworker B excitedly showed me the red velvet cupcake he bought from the Cupcakestop truck. Subsequently, the only thing I could think of all afternoon was cupcakes. Seeing how nice the weather was, I gave myself a good excuse to go out and grab two mini cupcakes. I got the pineapple one and the red velvet one for $1 each.

The pineapple mini-cupcake was extremely mini, the base was just a tad bigger than the size of a quarter). It was a little bit too sweet and the cake part was a little bit clumpy. I did however taste little chunks of pineapples in the cake so kudos for using real pineapples. The red velvet mini was slightly bigger, it had the chewy top that I like but the icing was also too sweet. My cupcake-loyalty is still with Chikalicious, sorry cupcakestop truck! If you love mini cupcakes, Baked by Melissa is better than Cupcakestop truck, in my opinion.

Cupcakestop.com website, you can check out their daily location & daily flavors on their twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment