Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gottino

In the food world, it seems like gastropub is the new black. Recently, a gastro"teca"/Italian gastropub called Gottino popped up in the West Village and it was getting all the hype.

The restaurant/wine bar space is long and narrow, there is a long bar in the front where you can drink & eat, there are few tables behind, and a cute outdoor garden as well.

I am not a wine aficionado so I won't comment on the wine. In terms of food, the best thing I ate there was the rabbit pot pie. It was creamy & yummy, the meat was tender.

The prosciutto was pretty yummy & flavorful. I also liked the cheeses we had.


Overall, I wasn't blown away by Gottino but it's definitely a nice place to hang out, drink, eat & be merry. More pictures here.

Address: Gottino, 52 Greenwich Avenue (near 7th Ave), New York, NY 10011

No comments:

Post a Comment