Friday, May 15, 2009

Yummy cookies alert!

My coworker Jimmy is an avid baker and this week, he started a trial run selling his baked goods through Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Café. Yesterday, two of my colleagues went to Lily O'Brien's to pick up his chocolate chip cookies with shaved coconut and almonds, they were DELICIOUS! I LOVE soft baked cookies and those were done to perfection. In the past, he's brought in cookies randomly and they were all really good. He also made a fresh batch of brown sugar brownies, which are apparently heavenly with Lily O’Brien’s chocolate dipping sauce. I didn't get to try the brownies it was all gone because no one had any leftovers. :(

You know that scene from American Beauty with Mena Suvari swirling in the rose petals? I don't mind doing that except with cookies instead of rose petals. :)

Address: Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Café, 36 W 40th Street (between 5th and 6th), NY 10018

No comments:

Post a Comment