GQ's Top Ten Food Trucks in America are listed here:
1. Spencer on the Go!, San Francisco. Definitely want to hunt this down the next time I go to San Francisco. HN, jom mari kita pergi.
2. Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream, New York City. I've written about it here, love it!
3. Kogi BBQ, Los Angeles. Been hearing news that they are opening one in NYC next year, please God, let it be true!
4. Mmmpanadas, Austin, Texas. I'm not that crazy about empanadas but my Columbian coworker said if it's ain't deep fried, it ain't empanadas.
5. Cravings, New York City. Taiwanese Fried Chicken with pork sauce, they park near my office on Mondays, MUST HUNT THEM DOWN & REPORT BACK by stalking their twitter.
6. Fojol Bros. of Merlindia, Washington, D.C. Direct Quote from GQ "Fojol’s food actually comes from a reliable D.C.-area Indian restaurant whose identity the “brothers”—four young white dudes manning the truck in sparkly turbans, neon coveralls, and paste-on mustaches—won’t disclose."
7. Marination, Seattle. Hawaiian-Korean-Mexican taco, anyone?
8. Fresh Local, Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Somehow this one sounds the best to me.
9. Border Grill, Los Angeles. Gourmet taco truck, another taco truck?
10. Streetza, Milwaukee. Pizza recipes by popular demand.
3 months ago